MFC Sanfix 230
- Layer thickness: 1 - 50 mm
- Additional layer application : 2 -3 hrs.
- Pressure strength at 28 days: min. 30 MPa
- Adhesion at 28 days: min. 2,5 MPa
- Mtrl.consumption: 1,7 kg/1 mm/1 m2
- Packaging: 25 kg bag
MFC Sanfix 230 is fine coating mixture based on cement, filling and special additives. It is ready dry mixture to be mixed with water at the construction site.
MFC Sanfix 230 is used for levelling of rough uneveness mainly concrete surfaces, for fine and rough cementing of floor pot holes and cracks, also for repairs of walls,stairways, corners or installation of sloped layer. It is used for wooden, stone, ceramic tiling and floor tiling. MFC Sanfix 230 material is mainly used in combination with other MFC (MFC Level 300, MFC Final 400) levelling materials. It is applied in layer 1 - 50 mm thick within one working step. Sanfix 230 material is not suitable as final floor treatment.