MFC Ekopox 630
- Based on: Water dispersion of epoxy resin
- Mtrl.consumption for one layer: 0,05 - 0,075 Kg/m2
- Load: wear layer in 24 hrs. - fully operational in 72 hrs.
- Recommended layers: 1 - 2
- Packaging: plast. 5 Kg and 15 Kg
MFC Ekopox 630 is two-component impregnation material composed of A component, water dispersion of epoxy resin containing additives and filling and B component, polyamine curing agent. Water is used as a thinner.
MFC Ekopox 630 is mainly used for impregnation of concrete surface e.g. garages, storage facilities, supermarkets, stairways, basements etc. It is optimal as a final surface tretment for MFC Final 400 self-levelling screeds. It creates highly persistent thin film on the surface that lowers natural absorbency and strenghten the surface. It is water and saponate resistant.